Many businesses, both large and small, use promotional products to advertise. This is because the benefits of advertising through the use of rubber keychains has been proven time and time again. If your company is looking to advertise through rubber keychains it can have a very positive impact, but you need to know what you are doing, what works, and what doesn't. Here are some tips to help maximize the benefit of advertising through rubber keychains.
1. Everyone Love A Gift. Using rubber keychains is one of the most effective uses of promotional products for a business. Your customers will be grateful that you have given them a rubber keychain, and if the rubber keychain is practical and sturdy it will be used over and over, advertising your business every time it is used. When deciding on a rubber keychain consider a gift that your customers will use, and if possible something they will take with them where ever they go. This will increase the advertising exposure for your business.
2. Reward Your Better Customers. Another use of rubber keychains is in a tiered award program. You can reward your customers for reaching different sales amounts. The more the customer spends, the better the reward will be. Promotional products range is style, quality and price, so you can get some more expensive gifts for customers who reach the highest sales amount, and less expensive gifts for each of the lower sales amounts. If the gift is nice enough your customers may be willing to spend more money just to reach the next level.
3. Use The Rubber Keychains To Draw Customers In. Almost every professional sports team uses rubber keychains to advertise their team. Most teams only offer the rubber keychain to a certain number of fans attending the game, so the first fans through the door will get the product, and those arriving later will not. Your business can use the same approach. If you offer a nice rubber keychain to the first however many people through the door, you can increase your chances of drawing in more customers to your business, and sooner rather then later.
4. REFER A FRIEND - Most people, even if they love your business, won't really go out and promote it, but by offering referral rubber keychains and discounts you will get your customers talking up your business around your community. Letting your customers know that there is a reward for them sending in others, can make all the difference in stimulating new business and driving up sales.
5. EMPLOYEES - Don't forget about these people who are an integral part of your business year round. Companies that reward good performance with promotional products have a better retention rate and have a happier staff. This means that your staff will work harder at promoting your business and will feel that they have a vested interest in the results of their work.